Visual voicemail issues

mario111

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
1) I've had the SR since Monday 1/16/12 and all the 20 messages from my iPhone 3G transferred over but all of a sudden this morning about 15 disappeared and only 4 are left - and those 4 have dates of 1/5/12. Don't know what the heck is going on. Spent almost 45 mins. with ATT supp. and got nowhere. I was finally told to call Samsung!! Anyone know what's going on?

2) No message indicator on vvvm icon. Unlike the text message icon and email icons, the VVVM icon does not show how many messages are in. It's just the same blue cloud with handset icon. So you never know how many vm's you have. Can someone clarify this? Why would it be so?

Thanks. This is my first Android and I don't want to switch back to the apple/iTunes junk.

Tronyx

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Personally I use YouMail and not the built-in VVM that AT&T provides. I think the AT&T VVM sucks and I have no complaints with YouMail. I've been using it for nearly 4 years on 3 different devices and 3 different Operating Systems, haha.

Chris

Tronyx

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, YouMail is very easy to use. Download the app and set it up. You can go to their website to check voicemail on-line, setup your account, etc. as well.

Chris

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Another option, the one I personally prefer, is googlevoice. Like youmail you have your messages archived online in Google/Gmail fashion.