lte news

reliefman1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Where's the best place to get news/rumors for the next cities that at&t will launch their lte network? Waiting impatiently in St Louis!

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting in the same spot, and I heard from someone at an at&t store near there that it is coming in about 1-2 months.

Sent from my Skyrocket.

eban44

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I live by west county mall in STL and I got LTE one morning back on December 20th. It was only in the morning and once I got back from work it was gone. I only had one bar and did a speed test and got 14.44Mbps down and 4.71Mbps up. I was super happy and was hoping it was going to be announced in January but nothing yet.

At least I know they are installing it here now.

reliefman1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought my Skyrocket from Best Buy. The guy who works there claimed that LTE would be launched by the end of January. I called an AT&T store to get there take and they said, "Hopefully by the end of the year". WTF! I'm scouring the internet but have found nothing definitive. Post any info you can find.

reliefman1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Of course, if anybody has any suggestions on the best place to get news/rumors for the next cities that at&t will launch their LTE network it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
No sales rep can tell you anything that you wouldn't be able to find out by searching on Google. They don't know anything more than you or I, and if they did, it'd be posted somewhere.

cory2081

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I did a search for at&t LTE rollout and found that they plan to have LTE coverage in all markets by the end of 2013. Obviously they are hitting the major cities first. I'm in Greenville, SC and have 4G, just not LTE yet. Don't worry, I'm sure you will have it before I will. I'm happy with the 4G speeds, I can only imagine the LTE!! I may dump my ISP at home and get an at&t wireless card once they roll out LTE here!

eban44

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I did a search for at&t LTE rollout and found that they plan to have LTE coverage in all markets by the end of 2013. Obviously they are hitting the major cities first. I'm in Greenville, SC and have 4G, just not LTE yet. Don't worry, I'm sure you will have it before I will. I'm happy with the 4G speeds, I can only imagine the LTE!! I may dump my ISP at home and get an at&t wireless card once they roll out LTE here!

Won't work, since you will still have I think the max is 10GB data cap. So unless you only check email then I guess you can do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol