Music sounds like it's underwater

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Once on a while when I listen to music on my Skyrocket it sounds like the music is playing underwater. I can't seem to pinpoint when it happens as it seems to be random. Anyone else seeing this and know the cause/fix?

Thanks!

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
i experience this only when i'm listening to music and i need to make a call. for a brief moment when the phone app starts dialing, the music sounds like its playing underwater and then it stops playing cus the phone continues to dial it happens only for like one second. but this is really the only case when i experience this

stewa348

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
Once on a while when I listen to music on my Skyrocket it sounds like the music is playing underwater. I can't seem to pinpoint when it happens as it seems to be random. Anyone else seeing this and know the cause/fix?

Thanks!

I get this too sometimes when using the stock music player. If I switch to doubletwist it has never happened. Not sure but it seems to only happen with music that doubletwist converted from my Mac. Have not had it happen with music downloaded from Amazon (mp3).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt