Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrro82
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My time of the month

Well, I've got 4 days left in my billing cycle and I'm at 2.5 gb and haven't received the throttling threat yet. Time to start gobbling up that data I guess.

Its gotten quiet lately and I haven't seen too many folks complaining about being throttled...has everyone controlled their usage, not being throttled or too soon to tell?
    Mr. Ro.

Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

Default Re: My time of the month

I read somewhere that the throttling was getting better. Download speeds were going back up. Slowly though. Not 100% on that though as I haven't been throttled yet.
    Thanked by:
    jess.hickey likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Good news?!?!

Mr. Ro.

Global Posts
    2,226 Global Posts
    ROM
    TouchWizJB leak

Quote Originally Posted by jess.hickey View Post
    Good news?!?!

Maybe. Maybe not. The article even state's he tethered without paying for it. They'll use that in the appeal and he'll have to pay the $850 back im guessing. I would standby for an email from the death star about their updated TOS for the rest of us.

Sent from the launch pad with my SkyRocket.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

One and a half days left and I'm at 4+ gb and no threatening text about throttling yet. I got the message last month at 3.5gb and was throttled at 4 gb.

My concern with this now is you just don't know when and where or if you are gonna be throttled.

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Stock

Good lord! What are y'all doing with your phones?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Email, slingbox, tunein radio, Pandora, Google music (from the cloud), web browsing, all pic uploaded to Google and dropbox, Google docs...you know, all the stuff these phones were designed to do. :-)

When we were given the option to go to a tiered plan a couple of years ago I said no for this reason. Everything living in the cloud was not gonna really work on a tiered plan.

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncartfan View Post
    Good lord! What are y'all doing with your phones?
    Before I switched to Verizon to get the gnex I had unlimited data from att and averaged over 8.5gb per month,now Ive been keeping under 4gb and its tough to do

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    I clearly love the Nexus line......

Devices: Nexus 7 16, Nexus 7 32, Galaxy Nexus, Kindle Fire running CM9