1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone wont turn on

My skyrocket turned off about 2 hours ago when it was on orange battery. Normally, itll only turn off when it gets to red. My phone buzzes every 5 seconds and wont turn on even when p;lugged into a charger. Ive tried a battery pull, sd card pull, and leaving it on a charger and nothing else seems to work. only buzzes and a black screen. any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

ROM
    paranoidKangdroid

Default Re: phone wont turn on

Try a different battery. If that doesn't work your best bet is to have it exchanged for a new one.
    Always rooted.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Your best bet would be to get it checked by AT&T. A new battery might help, but chances are that it's the phone. If you still have warranty, it should be a breeze.

In other news, 100th post!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks guys! Got a new one today!

Happened to my phone then I changed the charging cable and phone works fine now

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Went to boot up the phone this a.m. and nothing. What a sickening feeling Pulled battery, back in business
    Hopefully that was just a hiccup. And for the record this a SGSII Hercules(T-Mo)

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Make sure you use the charger that came with the phone when you charge it. If you use a different one, it might cause problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Xparent Green Tapatalk