Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Default Re: 6 Week Review

You can always get the nexus extended batter and use it to gain another couple hours out of the phone without having a bulky back cover. They are on sale now at verizon for $25 between that and having my standard battery while I traveled last week I didn't have to worry at all. Plus then you also keep NFC if you care about that.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #27  

Quote Originally Posted by T48 View Post
    Wanted to update that Windows Vista did a update on the laptop & that is what probably soaked the data, or made it seem like a large amount used for what I was doing. Shutting updates off on that thing & will do it at home when hooked up to cable.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

@puddin78- I tried the GoLauncher EX, to get a feel for what ICS might look like by using a theme. It seemed to me like the combination of the two caused some battery drain so I uninstalled them and decided to just wait for the OTA update. I agree...I actually like the phone the way it came just as well without GoLauncher.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

@T48- When I read your post, I thought something crazy must have happened. I use the internet quite a bit, stream a little music, and download a few video files here and there and my data usage was less than 700 megs with less than a week to go. Granted I do use wifi whenever possible, but your usage sounded incredibly high. Glad you found out the cause.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12