I need an armband

methree

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for and armband that will hold my phone with case securely. With the Seido case installed, my phones's measurements are 5.25 x 2.89 x .58 inches. I don't want to take my phone out of the case everytime I use it. I realize I may not be able to use the touch screen very well, but that's acceptable. Security of the phone in the armband is the most important thing as I will be wearing it while doing crossfit.

I really like THIS ONE, but the phone won't fit with the case on. It would handle the width, and maaayyybe the depth, but it's a 1/4" short on the length.

methree

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Ouuuuuh, this looks promising. I've sent an email to ask if my phone (with the measurements above) will fit. I'll let you know what I find out. I use bluetooth headphones, so I'm not worried about accesse to the headphone jack. I just refuse to take my phone in and out of it's case.

xtreme_350x350.jpg

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
have you ordered this armband yet? I'm looking for one too. Let me know please if it works well with this phone I have mine inside the rubber case as well. thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca