Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I need an armband

I'm looking for and armband that will hold my phone with case securely. With the Seido case installed, my phones's measurements are 5.25 x 2.89 x .58 inches. I don't want to take my phone out of the case everytime I use it. I realize I may not be able to use the touch screen very well, but that's acceptable. Security of the phone in the armband is the most important thing as I will be wearing it while doing crossfit.

I really like THIS ONE, but the phone won't fit with the case on. It would handle the width, and maaayyybe the depth, but it's a 1/4" short on the length.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: I need an armband

still looking
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ouuuuuh, this looks promising. I've sent an email to ask if my phone (with the measurements above) will fit. I'll let you know what I find out. I use bluetooth headphones, so I'm not worried about accesse to the headphone jack. I just refuse to take my phone in and out of it's case.

have you ordered this armband yet? I'm looking for one too. Let me know please if it works well with this phone I have mine inside the rubber case as well. thanks!

What is the brand name and/or web site for this armband?

I ordered this: Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for Droid X, HTC ThunderBolt, Samsung Galaxy S & more (fits larger smartphones and some phones in protective cases): Electronics

It fits the Skyrocket almost perfectly. Only problem is the headphone hole is in the wrong location...but I get past that by feeding the cord through before putting the device into the armband.