Screen Problems- Dark Image Pixelation

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I was reading the Galaxy Note forum today and found this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...-black-clipping-gamma-issue-galaxy-notes.html

Am curious how many of the Skyrocket users here are having this problem or if they're even aware of it. From what I can tell, it's a SERIOUS problem with the Samsung Super AMOLED technology. I'm not looking to find problems but when you spend hard cash for a product, it should not have problems like this or the Proximity sensor issue another member posted today. Agree?

Thanks.

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
These guys have their panties in a bunch over a YouTube video, that is quite possibly the actual cause of the issue, as I see at least one guy who has recreated the problem on his laptop...just sayin...YouTube=Garbage In/Garbage Out...

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well as I read through the other links on the xda forum, this seems to be a widespread problem beyond just the YouTube sites.. I just do not want to buy into any problems which leaves me to believe it might be worth waiting for the GS2 HD to arrive. Just sayin'.. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781