ics for SR leaked...

brunnels

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
has any one had any battery issues after ics install????... for some reason I feel like my battery drains quicker.

My battery life has actually improved, updated yesterday and was playing on my phone for hours exploring the update, and i ended the day with the same life that i would have before ics.

Im really digging the speed improvements and google chrome, i dont mind samsungs ui i just wish i could change out the 4 apps at the bottom of the phone, and i havent really found an vanilla ics launcher that i like any better. I tried out google wallet but it always freezes upon setup, so im not sure what the problem is there. Overall im pleased with ics so far.

dco50321

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
you can change out the four apps on the bottom. At least you could in the gingerbread version. I doubt they would just take that away

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
how do i go back to GB? I tried to do that with my phone using Odin and I hardbricked it just got an exchange today. so is there any way to go back to GB from this ICS leak?

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: dalvik

mikeysmikey

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Could you please tell me how you did this, im still new to android from iphone so forgive my noobness.

1. Open the app drawer
2. Tap the menu soft key
3. Select "view type"
4. Select "customizable grid"
5. Tap the menu soft key
6. Select "edit"
7. Drag and drop the app you want in the dock tray
8. Tap the menu soft key
9. Select "save"
DONE

Thank me if I helped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Creek

ChillFactorz

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
My biggest "concern" with this ICS leak is Samsung's TouchWiz UI. It makes ICS look identical to Gingerbread OS. I'm hoping that Samsung is using this ROM to fix ICS bugs, and is planning on a newer version of Touchwiz for the "Officail ICS" release. Just my thoughts, and they could be close to correct. I would like to see Samsung do like what HTC did with Sense, and make a more ICS feel to their UI.

Here's to waiting for the new TW, or it's off to a new ROM.......Wait I'm already on a new ROM!