Outlook Meeting Request

ibsharp

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I am a former BB user and utilizing the calendar with outlook was seamless and easy. Since migrating to Android I ham having a few issues. I am trying to find out how to send a meeting request from my own POP3 email address myname@mydomain and accept a meeting request that comes from outlook.

When I want to send a meeting request to someone from my phone, the only option I have is sending it from my gmail account. I would like to be able to send the request from my phone and identify the email address it is sent from(myname@mydomain).

When I receive a meeting request from someone using Outlook the message shows up in my inbox as a regular email with information in the body such as VCALENDAR.... and I am unable to accept or decline the invitation.

When I had BB and I wanted to send a meeting request I could simply go into the calendar and select the account and send it. The recipient would receive it as a meeting invite from my email account. The same would occur when I would receive an outlook request. It would go to my inbox and allow me to accept or decline it.

Is there a simple way to do this with the android system?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol