Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with ics on skyrocket

Ok guys im a newbie here.....I just updated to ICS earlier today and everything was good....only the home and search button thing buts thats no biggie......my problem now is that I dont receive calls!!!! IT JUMP RIGHT INTO THE VOICEMAIL EVERYTIME......I ASK SOMEONE TO CALL AND I LOOK AT THE CALL LOG AND THE CALL APPEARS AS MISSED BUT IT NEVER ENTERED!!! IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.!!!

Default Re: Problem with ics on skyrocket

I am having the same problem. Did you get it resolved??

Might want to post this under skyrocket not hd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PewterL31 View Post
    Might want to post this under skyrocket not hd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone post good news about ICS on skyrocket.
    I want. To update to ICS, I am scared!..
    I bricked my 3gs two days ago. The wife don't. Know it yet.

Hey just read your post so for a bit of ups thought I'd post this response to help you get over the gitters lol So for starters I've had nothing to do with androids period but after reading heaps of stuff online I took the plunge and updated my phone, worked like a charm so my advice is take it slow, be sure to have all your phone details so you get the correct files ect then just have a crack. I upgraded from ics 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 with no hassles and have just rooted it and I love it. Its kickn ***. Took 3 days mind you but it was worth the time, ill post what and how I did it when I get up it's 3 am here in New Zealand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

I to updated my skyrocket to ICS 4.04 and it went smoothly however there are a few changes that I would rather not have. Like when you plug the charging cable in to charge the phone, it powers the phone right back on. Second it eats why too much system resources, and then there are a few other things that I am sure will just take some time to get used to but I am not that patient, so does anyone know how to uninstall ICS and go back to the previous os? I did make a back up before upgrading, so would I just restore the phone and then use the back up that is saved in Kies?