Case choices!

TheNDChief

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I am torn between three cases and was just wondering which would be the best choice for my Skyrocket. I am torn between the Trident Aegis, Seidio Active, and the Seidio Surface. If anyone has experience or pros and cons for these cases that would be great! Pics would be awesome as well! Thanks.

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I have the Seidio Surface case. I had tried the Otterbox Defender, but took it back as it was like a plastic brick in my hand. I wanted something that looked good, had a good holster, offered decent protection, and didn't change the feel of the phone to the extreme. The Surface has met those expectations, and even has protected my phone in it's first fall today...totally survived with no damage at all. Also, while many people don't like holsters, I do, and the Surface combo holster is strong and awesome. It allows you to carry the phone "screen in", so you don't bash it into things, and is very sturdy with a belt clip that is like a vice grip. It looks great also...the pics on the web don't do the surface justice, it is sleek and cool looking, and next to a naked skyrocket, it might retain the feel of the phone to a greater extent than a lot of others I have tried out. If I have a complaint the split piece design needs to be put on the phone carefully as if you don't the 2 halves can move apart ever so slightly. I love the feel of a naked skyrocket, so smooth and balanced and perfect fit to my hand, but the Surface is also a very nice feeling case. The texture is awesome and non-slip, and it adds enough weight and sturdiness to make the phone feel more stout, than it does when naked....Highly Recommended.

Mharka13

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I had 5 cases before. But this Otterbox defender series is the best for me. Makes me feel like my phone is invincible. Makes it a bit thicker though but I like how thickness feels in my hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma