Touch screen problems.

M0xley

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
It seems when my phone is plugged in and charging (wall adaptor unofficial) and in use the screen goes nuts and registers touches to a completely different area of the screen. For example I touch the middle of the screen and app drawer opens.

I hope someone can tell me of I should return it or this is normal. Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Android Central Forums

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a very slight screen unresponsiveness when my phone is connected to the charger. But not to that extent... I use the original Samsung charger... maybe you should try the original charger too?

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
By any chance when you have it plugged in to charge and are using it, is it laying down flat on a desk or table? I did once experience inaccurate touch response when trying to use it while it's laying flat instead of holding the phone up vertically. I think it has to do with the orientation of the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I had that happening with my Motorola Atrix when the phone was laying flat on my bed... so I think it does have something to do with the orientation of the device..

M0xley

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes it was actually layong down flat. Weird stuff. But next time it happens I will see what happens if it happens again.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Android Central Forums

ToxicLizard

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung i727R as well, and if the battery is quite low (maybe under 20%) and I plug it in using the wall charger, it shows some unresponsiveness when scrolling or selecting things. Sometimes the screen goes haywire for a few seconds and will scroll or select things on it's own. If the battery is relatively charged (over 30%) when I plug it in, it doesn't seem to affect anything. I'm using the official Samsung wall plug and cable as well.

I'm thinking it has something to do with software, but who knows. I haven't found any useful information about it.

bnceo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think this is software side, but not because of an old install. I just think it's how Samsung made Gingerbread and TouchWiz work together. Very buggy.

paulkun

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
sir i would like to know what happens to my phone.. please watch this video.. when i try to use my phone i cant use it properly as if someone is pressing the area near my charger port.. the problem occurs only on the area near the charging port.. i just charge it overnight like i usually do then it became like that.. im so depressed.. please help guys.. i bought it on my teacher but he said to me it has no warranty.. and it costs Php 10,000.. =(

Android Touchscreen malfunction.. - YouTube

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae