Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael Nuyen
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Capture

i can't find how to take a screen shot with the skyrocket with ics...i've tried lock volume down and home volume down??? anyone figure this out???
    Last edited by milkb0x; 07-10-2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: never mind i got it

Quote Originally Posted by milkb0x View Post
    i can't find how to take a screen shot with the skyrocket with ics...i've tried lock volume down and home volume down??? anyone figure this out???
    U gotta hold power button and home button for a sec

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Screen Capture

I am having that issue too! It just brings up the task manager for me when I do that....

Takes about 2 seconds of holding power and home before it takes the screenshot.
    Thanked by:

I got it to work on the lock screen but not when it wasnt locked. It still brings up the task manager....

yes Beacio Mio is correct hold down home and power button for about to or three seconds and it will take the screen capture. it lags im sure i do not know why.

Ok I am starting to get it. It is way more difficult than on GB. Oh well I will keep playing with it.

Thanks all for the help!

It worked for me. I just took a picture of this page.
    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

I got it. Wasn't understanding at first. Hold them simultaneously for a few seconds. Definitely seems more finicky than GB but works.

Is there a way to change it? Because I had a hard enough time before, and now I definitely can't get it to work since upgrading to ICS.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRapunzel View Post
    Is there a way to change it? Because I had a hard enough time before, and now I definitely can't get it to work since upgrading to ICS.

I dont think so but there may be an app to do screen shots. I would think....I havent looked yet.
    but I do agree it is VERY difficult compared to GB. I have been able to get it but it still brings up the task manager a lot of the time....

Hold phone sideways, then hold the home and power simultaneously and it will work almost instantly.
    Thanked by:
    Sirrahdorraj likes this.

How do u take a picture of your lock screen for the Motorola Droid Razor?

You're in the wrong forum. Look here:
    Droid Razr Screenshots: Share Them Here!

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts

And on jellybean? anyone knows how
    was about to dl a app then remembered i had the functionality in nexus S on JB so i must in my skyrocket its only logical right?

???

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nuyen View Post
    Hold phone sideways, then hold the home and power simultaneously and it will work almost instantly.
    Thank you! Finally the correct answer. I have been searching for a long time for this. Works splendidly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nuyen View Post
    THANK YOU!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2