One Click Root with Skyrocket ICS?

djxpress

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got AT&T ICS 4.0.4 from Kies and lost root. Is there a way to re-root using one of those Super one click methods (like that Zergrush method?) where I don't have to upload CWM etc?

I just want a strictly vanilla root with no modded firmware that won't end up showing me the dreaded yellow caution arrow that comes up if you flash an unofficial firmware onto the phone.

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
I just got AT&T ICS 4.0.4 from Kies and lost root. Is there a way to re-root using one of those Super one click methods (like that Zergrush method?) where I don't have to upload CWM etc?

I just want a strictly vanilla root with no modded firmware that won't end up showing me the dreaded yellow caution arrow that comes up if you flash an unofficial firmware onto the phone.

goto this link this link: [HOWTO] THE ULTIMATE NEWB GUIDE > INSTALL CWM/TWRP | ROOT | UNROOT the SKYROCKET - xda-developers
next time use the searchbar.:D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current phone: Skyrocket (stock ICS 4.0.4 rooted with CWM)
Backup phones: iPhone 5S 16GB (jail broken with added 1TB of internal storage), SGH-i897 Captivate (rooted with gingerbread need to fix LCD Density too big), S3(rooted and 2TB of internal sdcard storage)G
Broken phones(NOT BRICKED): HTC EVO 4G (soaked), iPhone 4S 8GB (fried motherboard & busted screen DO NOT ASK HOW), iPod Touch 16GB (toataly destroyed)
Sold Phones: LG Nexus $76,000 (rooted & sold to manufacturer to learn how to prevent root for that phone), LG Optimus $83 (rooted with custom made rom of ICS(Ice Cream S3)can only get by emailing me)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo