Screen Protector?

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Ive been using an otterbox defender case on my phone since day one. At first i thought it was awesome but am beginning to hate the size and the fact that so many dust particles accumulate under the built in screen protector. Im thinking about switching to an otterbox impact series case. Has anyone had issues with scratches on the screen. Is the screen gorilla glass?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Superman4060

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Well it's suppose to be gorilla glass but some people say it isn't and some say it is. If you search online you will find reviews that say it does and some that it doesn't. I think Samsung said it was a variation of cornings gorilla glass but I do not know.

What I can tell you is that I do not use a screen protector on my phone and I carry it in my pocket with my keys and it still isn't scratched.

As far as the case I use the otterbox defender on and off. It adds bulk so some times I just like to roll with the skyrocket as it was created with nothing on. I've dropped it a couple of times and it's well built so I'm not too worried about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance