1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendar Reminders not working?

Hello, new to the forum. I did a search for calendar threads, so hopefully this isn't a repeat topic.

I upgraded to ICS a couple months ago, and have noticed that I do not receive
    Calendar reminder notices. An event in my calendar passes before I realize it
    and I've missed it. I go back to the event and see that reminder was set. Am
    I missing something? I thought there should be a sound or an alarm sound for the reminder?

Default Re: Calendar Reminders not working?

Hi:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S II i727 from AT&T and have installed ICS 4.0.4. I get my reminders but thanks to quality controls at both AT&T & Samsung all events created after the ICS update are unable to be edited.

Just delete & send are your choices.

No more Samsung phones for me. Gonna look at another carrier when this contract is up.

Sorry if wrong thread to post this in. Running 4.1. I want my default reminder notification to be email. I can make it that each time I schedule an event in the calendar, but my only choices for default are alert or status bar. Any way to make email the default reminder?

Upgraded from ICS to Jelly Bean 4.1.2.

Can't add any events on the stock calendar app. Pick a day, enter the event, press the save button & it doesn't save it. This is BS.

Going back to old faithful when the Q10 comes out.

Spring

Just install the Google calendar from the play store. Use that. Problem solved. Smh ..

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2