getting frustrated with email situation
my phone is unmodified.
i have not updated to ICS, as i have not heard enough good comments on it
my issue is email....i have my yahoo and (yes i know) aol account going through the standard mail icon
almost with out fail when i delete an email, even if it is a few days old, or brand new, read or unread...it comes back as a new email....with minutes.
sometimes when i delete it again, it will then finaly go away, or if i delete it through a cmputer
- 09-14-2012, 09:38 PM #2
- 09-15-2012, 08:53 AM #4
- 09-16-2012, 07:57 AM #6
- 09-16-2012, 10:01 AM #7
Re: getting frustrated with email situation
I had iCloud set up through IMAP and didn't have that issue, however Windows Live through Exchange certainly did have that issue. I was constantly deleting emails only to see them reappear minutes later in a notification. It's like no manufacturer (at least not HTC or Samsung) can ship a decent stock email app on their Android devices, except Sony (and the ion had it's own host of issues, 4hr battery life on HSPA+ FTW!!!).
- By mikeenu in forum HTC One XReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2012, 12:07 AM
- By Joet in forum HTC JetstreamReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 09:43 AM
- By TechWhore in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:18 PM
- By crazytank7 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2011, 11:25 AM
- By BBtoDroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 28Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:29 PM