Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Jelly Bean, Maybe? Probably NOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by n8ter#AC View Post
    Something everyone should heavily consider when they buy a phone, and consider the issues this can bring up (like an update breaking your phone and then being forced to wait 6 months for a bug to be fixed).

The N4 didn't exist when most of us got this phone, so really you need to STHU with the whole shell out for an N4 B.S. The SR was only $100 less ON CONTRACT than the N4 so if people had the choice back then they probably would have taken it, anyways. That choice didn't exist, so it doesn't matter now.
    Sell your SR for at least 125-150 and then buy a N4. The SR is now 2 generations behind in the Galaxy S line. People should just be happy that a phone that came out close to 2 years ago is still be supported. I have no issue that the update is taking a few more months than expected, we should be glad that Samsung still somewhat cares for S2 owners. Look at HTC's track record of OS updates and then have some gratitude for what Samsung is doing. And I have no idea how ICS "broke" your phone. The only things bad about that update was the keyboard lag and a decreased battery life. WHICH by the way should have been expected from such a large software update. You have many more processes that run in ICS than in GB. And please tell me what phone as old as ours is being upgraded to JB officialy? I honestly can't think of A SINGLE ONE. (correct me if I'm wrong) Quit your ******** and move on with a phone that already performs outsandingly for day to day use. You people will be the ones who end up complaing about every little bad thing that comes with JB. Wow we get Google Now and touchwiz's restrained version of nature ui. Wow what an update! How about I sit here and complain on forums about how my phone hasn't recieved it yet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Good news for owners of the Samsung Galaxy S2 on T-Mobile USA -- your update to Jelly Bean is due to start rolling out today.

As usual, AT&T is bringing up the rear yet again when it comes to taking care of their customer base.
    semour1969 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringCTIL View Post
    Good news for owners of the Samsung Galaxy S2 on T-Mobile USA -- your update to Jelly Bean is due to start rolling out today.

As usual, AT&T is bringing up the rear yet again when it comes to taking care of their customer base.
    last in line again thanks AT&T

Let's make sure we keep the discussion calm and constructive, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    Let's make sure we keep the discussion calm and constructive, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by semour1969 View Post
    Not sure what there is to be sad about.. it was just a friendly reminder to some of the posts before yours. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Schroedl View Post
    Not sure what there is to be sad about.. it was just a friendly reminder to some of the posts before yours. No worries.

Can upgrade to Jelly Bean via Kies.
    Thanked by:
    semour1969 likes this.

I am getting some kind of large update over air. Will follow up when finish.

Quote Originally Posted by clintkirk View Post
    I am getting some kind of large update over air. Will follow up when finish.
    it's jelly bean folks

ROM
    OEM

Quote Originally Posted by semour1969 View Post
    it's jelly bean folks
    i'm downloading the file, its 463mb from sammobile.com

Jelly Bean 4.1.2 is finally available for the Skyrocket via Kies.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12