- 2 Posts
Internal Sd "no Space"
I have flashed before and I have NEVER had this problem. I am trying to copy the CM10 zip file along with gapps onto my internal SD card. After deleting basically everything on my SD card, I was able to get the CM10 zip file, but it still won't let me put gapps. It keeps saying that I don't have enough space. This has NEVER happened before, and there's nothing else I can delete to even provide space. It just doesn't make sense. I used to be able to just paste both files in no problem. And I know for a fact this is the internal SD because when i reboot into recovery i see the CM10 zip file there. Someone please help, I'm extremely frustrated at this point.
- 10-01-2012, 03:38 PM #2
- 176 Posts
Re: Internal Sd "no Space"
Try formatting the internal SD card in recovery, that should make sure it's empty. It's in the mounts and storage menu if you have Clockworkmod or the wipe menu if you use TWRP.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2Always rooted.
- By 105437 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2012, 07:08 PM
- By corn4ahead in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2011, 03:13 AM
- By myke115 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:16 PM
- By tysonsnow in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2010, 12:12 PM
- By codeles in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:50 AM