- 5 Posts
Water Damage Help!
I have a question about water damage on my Skyrocket. On Saturday night (9/29) my child accidentally threw up on my phone. He wiped it off and such, but didn't tell me until morning. I tried to turn it on, without checking whether or not the water indicator had been tripped. After trying to turn it on, I looked at the battery and saw that the indicator had turned red. I put the phone in rice a few hours later, and its been sitting in rice for about a day now. Will the phone work again? Help would be greatly appreciated.
- 10-06-2012, 04:17 PM #2
- 10-13-2012, 11:26 AM #3
- 6 Posts
- ICS 4.0.1
- 10-13-2012, 01:53 PM #4
- By quixoticelixer in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 28Last Post: 07-07-2016, 04:04 PM
- By bbqrodeo in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:26 PM
- By seamus.zolly in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2011, 10:25 PM
- By tmac4life#CB in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 48Last Post: 08-13-2010, 04:51 PM
- By kellte2 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:12 PM