- 5 Posts
Water Damage Help!
I have a question about water damage on my Skyrocket. On Saturday night (9/29) my child accidentally threw up on my phone. He wiped it off and such, but didn't tell me until morning. I tried to turn it on, without checking whether or not the water indicator had been tripped. After trying to turn it on, I looked at the battery and saw that the indicator had turned red. I put the phone in rice a few hours later, and its been sitting in rice for about a day now. Will the phone work again? Help would be greatly appreciated.
- 10-06-2012, 03:17 PM #2
Re: Water Damage Help!
Did you try putting it in a bowl of rice to see if it could've absorbed anything?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket using AC ForumsGoogle Nexus 5--rooted
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket--rooted and flashed CM10.1.3 stable (retired)
HP TouchPad--dual-boot and ported CM10.1
HTC Nexus One--my first Android (alive and kicking)
MacBook Pro--guilty pleasure
- 10-13-2012, 10:26 AM #3
As in certain cults it is possible to kill a process if you know its true name.
- 6 Posts
- ICS 4.0.1
--Ken Thompson and Dennis M. Ritchie
- 10-13-2012, 12:53 PM #4
- By bbqrodeo in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2012, 09:26 PM
- By seamusz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2011, 09:25 PM
- By quixoticelixer in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 25Last Post: 03-30-2011, 09:34 PM
- By epenger in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 48Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:51 PM
- By kellte2 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:12 PM