View Poll Results: Did this method work for you?
- 7. You may not vote on this poll
- 1 Posts
- 01-01-2013, 07:59 PM #2
- 01-02-2013, 10:59 AM #3
Re: Skyrocket i727 with Tmobile at 4G Speeds
I just switched over to T-Mobile myself. The 1900Mhz refarm worked for me in LA (will try it again when I get to SF), but I'm gonna try flashing some T-Mobile radios anyway to get broader HSPA+ coverage.
So far, I've only heard of people flashing the T989 and Blaze radios. But, I would think the Note should work since it uses the same processor. I'll add that to my list of radios to try. Will update if something goes wrong w/ the above radio.
Update: The radio works on Slim Bean 3.1. In fact, I've also tried the Blaze (LB7) and Hercules (LE1) radios, and they worked too. It probably won't work on the recent JB leak, but perhaps other custom roms are also compatible.
Last edited by jedah; 01-04-2013 at 11:27 AM.
- 03-21-2013, 10:49 AM #4
- 03-21-2013, 11:29 AM #5
- By Cory Streater in forum AT&T Thrill 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2011, 02:26 PM
- By minneandroidis in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:21 PM
- By TechSupportGuy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:21 PM
- By markpault in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:45 AM
- By dkotoric in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:48 PM