- 11-15-2012, 06:29 PM #2
- 61 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: is any of the bloatware useful?
that would depend on each individual some pp may finds some of the stuff useful most i would guess do not. there are huge lists out there of all the bloat that is not needed if you decide to root your device. The biggest advantage to getting rid of the bloat would be battery some of the bloat sucks your battery when u don't even use the apps. Of course i would advice really reading about rooting before you do it xda has alot of stickies on how to root and what apps are best to freeze/unistall.
- By msp-droid in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 09:55 AM
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 12Last Post: 10-29-2011, 06:23 AM
- By turbodude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:21 PM
- By dr.duct_mossburg in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:11 PM
- By likesbluemonsters in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2010, 05:35 PM