Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Cannot Receive Text Messages it says its full

I canot recive any texts messages on my galaxy ace it keeps saying its full

Default Re: Cannot Receive Text Messages

Hey finally figured out why my s4 wasn't receiving texts from one person on my texting list.it was because my girls s4 had me set as spam and I could get texts from everyone but she was the only one I couldn't reply to. check both phones for a black list or spam setting.it took me a while but that's what it was.her phone had me on the spam list.hope this helps someone.

restart your phone

Hi,

Have you solved this problem of yours? I'm facing with the same exact problem. Thanks.

Hello Everybody - Here is what solved the issue for my LG Stylo G
    Go to Settings/
    -Wireless Networks-
    Mobile Data on/off/on/off/on/off/on
    then go to the bottob of this tab where it has MORE
    open - Mobile Networks
    and then choose one by one all of them - and this refreshed all ny messages and made them to come in.
    Hope it helps

Hi,

I have been having this problem on my Samsung Galaxy J5 for the past few days - along with a voicemail notification that would not go away.

I fixed it by going to Settings | Connections | Mobile Networks | Network Operators and searching for other networks. I then forced my phone to connect to Vodafone (I am an 02 customer) - which produced a "Failed to Connect" error message. I then reconnected my phone to 02 and within minutes my messages had come through and voicemail notification had gone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy and up until 2 weeks ago was able to send and receive texts from my sister who does not have a Samsung Galaxy. She is still getting my texts but I am not getting her texts to me. Any ideas why this is happening all of a sudden?

Hello there I know you posted this rather a long time but since I'm having the same problem as you and some of the suggestions to fix the problem I tried previous to viewing your message have not worked I was wondering - did you ever manage to fix the "unable to receive SMS messages" problem on your Android device? Me, I'm using a really old version of Android on a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone.

Cheers, Dan.

Unhappy Why can I receive text messages but not send them?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Young 2 mobile. It has just stopped me sending text messages although I
    can still receive them. What has happened?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12