09-01-2016 07:14 PM
35 12
tools
    I canot recive any texts messages on my galaxy ace it keeps saying its full
    02-06-2014 07:56 AM
    Hey finally figured out why my s4 wasn't receiving texts from one person on my texting list.it was because my girls s4 had me set as spam and I could get texts from everyone but she was the only one I couldn't reply to. check both phones for a black list or spam setting.it took me a while but that's what it was.her phone had me on the spam list.hope this helps someone.
    10-28-2014 11:08 PM
    restart your phone
    12-13-2014 01:15 PM
    Hi,

Have you solved this problem of yours? I'm facing with the same exact problem. Thanks.
    04-23-2015 01:04 PM
    Hello Everybody - Here is what solved the issue for my LG Stylo G
    Go to Settings/
    -Wireless Networks-
    Mobile Data on/off/on/off/on/off/on
    then go to the bottob of this tab where it has MORE
    open - Mobile Networks
    and then choose one by one all of them - and this refreshed all ny messages and made them to come in.
    Hope it helps
    12-03-2015 02:07 AM
    Hi,

I have been having this problem on my Samsung Galaxy J5 for the past few days - along with a voicemail notification that would not go away.

I fixed it by going to Settings | Connections | Mobile Networks | Network Operators and searching for other networks. I then forced my phone to connect to Vodafone (I am an 02 customer) - which produced a "Failed to Connect" error message. I then reconnected my phone to 02 and within minutes my messages had come through and voicemail notification had gone.
    04-12-2016 08:17 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy and up until 2 weeks ago was able to send and receive texts from my sister who does not have a Samsung Galaxy. She is still getting my texts but I am not getting her texts to me. Any ideas why this is happening all of a sudden?
    05-20-2016 11:25 AM
    Hello there I know you posted this rather a long time but since I'm having the same problem as you and some of the suggestions to fix the problem I tried previous to viewing your message have not worked I was wondering - did you ever manage to fix the "unable to receive SMS messages" problem on your Android device? Me, I'm using a really old version of Android on a Samsung Galaxy Ace phone.

Cheers, Dan.
    06-23-2016 05:12 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Young 2 mobile. It has just stopped me sending text messages although I
    can still receive them. What has happened?
    07-31-2016 04:56 PM
    Hello Everybody - Here is what solved the issue for my LG Stylo G
    Go to Settings/
    -Wireless Networks-
    Mobile Data on/off/on/off/on/off/on
    then go to the bottob of this tab where it has MORE
    open - Mobile Networks
    and then choose one by one all of them - and this refreshed all ny messages and made them to come in.
    Hope it helps
    Thank you so much! It worked perfectly! My phone was a little different but you directed me to the right places. You rock!!
    09-01-2016 07:14 PM
35 12