- 1 Posts
My son dropped my phone in the toilet and i removed the battery and wiped the exterior with a clorox wipe and put it in the bag of rice, but the battery shows light pink colour change and after a couple of hours i tried to turn it on the screen was yellow and it turned off . will it ever work? please help
- 11-20-2012, 08:44 PM #2
- 208 Posts
Re: please help
Might not turn on anymore. You leave it in a bag of rice for about 48 hours. When you turned it on you might have shorted the internal board, or may be it happened when it was dropped in the water.
Leave it inside a bag of rice for 2 days and try again, you might get lucky.
- 11-26-2012, 12:09 PM #3
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:37 PM
- By yojosefo#ac in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2010, 11:40 PM
- By yojosefo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2009, 09:31 AM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM