- 1 Posts
battery dying so quickly?!?
I updated to the ICS version a few months ago, but I'm not entirely sure what on earth is going on with this phone. Even when I'm not using it, the battery is draining steadily. I even have 2X Battery to help keep the phone from connecting to data while the screen is off, and also use the screen filter to make it even darker, so can someone help me? My phone isn't rooted, I've done two factory resets, I am out of ideas. I'll attached some screenshots
- By heartagram616 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 05-07-2013, 09:40 PM
- By CPUGEEK in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2012, 07:10 AM
- By nickmasta in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2011, 11:24 AM
- By SMD in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 51Last Post: 04-22-2011, 06:01 PM
- By giggalz in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2010, 11:58 AM