Yahoo Email Dropping from phone

Erricskon

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a work Microsoft Exchange email and 2 Yahoo email accounts. I set up all and have received emails for some time now....all of a sudden my phone is dropping my 2 yahoo accounts - but not the Microsoft Exchange email. I set them back up and it could be hours or days later again drops one or both. I have turned the phone off and restarted hoping this would help with no luck. Phone is only a couple months old.... any thoughts or advises? Thank you. Kari

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
How do you have them set up?

Have you tried Yahoo app from play store? It supports multiple accounts and looks/functions nicely now.

I have generally had tons of issues with Social Hub Premium Yahoo setup.

Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.

rakli67

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
This happens to me too. I use stock email app and will look after days have passed to find the app has deleted my account. =/ Not sure how to fix it. Will not use k9 app - do not like it.

Flukster

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same thing happen. I finally gave up added the account to Google and moved to Gmail for my email. The updated email.apk sucks!!!
Once i moved to Gmail i dont have this problem anymore. Only thing i lost was Groups.
To resolve this i am using google groups with the email only feature. (problem solved, for me anyway)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz