- 1 Posts
Transfering MP3 Files that were downloaded VIA google play APP... HELP
Ok, So I downloaded about 250 songs through a free app via google play. My old Galaxy s II had all these files saved into the music player application , This was easy to just choose the artist song etc and it would play conteniously like an ipod would. I figured out how to transfer the files via KIAS but my question is???
How do I get them to all sync into the music player app or the google play app, so i can press play and have them continuosly play..they are currently saved into MP3 Downloads, and I have to individually click each song to play , once the song is done , I have to repeat step 1
- 01-24-2013, 10:28 AM #2
Re: Transfering MP3 Files that were downloaded VIA google play APP... HELP
So, if I understand this correctly, you've downloaded the songs thru a third party (MP3 Downloads), and you want to play this thru Google Music? If it cannot read what you've downloaded, it could be because the files are in the MP3 Downloads folder and isn't accessible for whatever reason. If you want to play the music in any medium (phone, tablet, computer, laptop), you will have to upload it to Google Music. There's a Music Manager that can do this for you (you need a desktop or laptop and a USB connection), and that way you can access your music anywhere.
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
- By inot1105 in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:14 AM
- By mazhangr80 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2012, 11:37 PM
- By ManBearPig618 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2012, 02:54 AM
- By Tamawalker in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2012, 07:48 PM