having call problems with cm10.1

talelorm

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ever since the nightly of cm10.1 of February 20 to march 8. Every time I update my phone using the cm updater with clockworkmod bysk8 14.4.6

Well when I update once or twice when I call it goes through but no ringing I can't hear them and they can't hear me is it the noise suppression or what? When I do a full wipe and install the new update all is fine . I haven't tried manually using cwm to update the nightly
Please help

MrGriffdude

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the nightly of cm10.1 of February 20 to march 8. Every time I update my phone using the cm updater with clockworkmod bysk8 14.4.6

Well when I update once or twice when I call it goes through but no ringing I can't hear them and they can't hear me is it the noise suppression or what? When I do a full wipe and install the new update all is fine . I haven't tried manually using cwm to update the nightly
Please help

Its a known issue a clean reflash works until a couple reboots and then the issue comes back. My suggestion is to use the last nightly that works for you (for example mine is 2/26) until an official fix is implemented.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
To add to what DanoNH said, it's the 3/9 CM build, but it doesn't include a commit in the system/core that causes a break in the call audio. I reverted back to the 2/26 build when this bug was first appearing, but when I have a moment, I'm going to flash roger_n's fix.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci