Can't get Flash to work in my browser

ShaolinShade

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Webpages that contain flash content (youtube videos etc) show a little blue box in the middle of a black screen and don't work. I've been trying various fixes on my own but haven't found a solution - anyone have any idea how I could go about fixing this?

Also, another random weird problem I'm having - a game that I know exists in the play store (I bought it on my previous android phone) doesn't show up when I search for it. Rather confused about this :-\

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Webpages that contain flash content (youtube videos etc) show a little blue box in the middle of a black screen and don't work. I've been trying various fixes on my own but haven't found a solution - anyone have any idea how I could go about fixing this?

Also, another random weird problem I'm having - a game that I know exists in the play store (I bought it on my previous android phone) doesn't show up when I search for it. Rather confused about this :-\

If you are using JB 4.1 or higher you have lost native flash support. You will have to download a browser like Boat that still supports it.

ShaolinShade

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
If you are using JB 4.1 or higher you have lost native flash support. You will have to download a browser like Boat that still supports it.

Really? They completely removed flash? That's lame.. I thought that dolphin (the browser I'm using now) supported it but I can't find the add-on in the play store anymore... it's disappeared just like the game I mentioned

MrGriffdude

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Really? They completely removed flash? That's lame.. I thought that dolphin (the browser I'm using now) supported it but I can't find the add-on in the play store anymore... it's disappeared just like the game I mentioned

There's ways you can still use it just search xda

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03