Hey guys for some reason the other night when my phone turned on the wifi toggle was stuck. I can no longer recieve a wifi connection and am forced to use lte. I've tried rebooting and all that jazz. Any ideas?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
- 03-27-2013, 01:21 PM #3
- 04-08-2013, 09:05 PM #5
Re: Wifi Stuck?
Sorry to say this dude, but I don't think there's any solutions to this. This happened to my phone too, except it looks like you're still on gingerbread. My problem only started happening once i updated to ics. I've been searching every single forum for a solution to this and I haven't found one so I just gave up and accepted the fact that my wifi was broken haha!
But if you do find a solution PLEASE let me know because I would be very very glad to hear one
- 04-08-2013, 09:34 PM #6
Re: Wifi Stuck?
ok so right after I answered this post it gave me a bit of inspiration to do a little more research on this topic that has been bothering me for about 6 months now.
I found some stuff saying that it could be a sim card problems so I just pulled out my battery and pulled out my sim card. Then I turned on my phone (without my sim card in it) to see if my wifi would work, and it did! So I put my sim card back in, reboot my phone, and now my wifi works again!
This COULD be just a fluke because sometimes my wifi randomly works and then about 20 minutes later it'll conk out again and never turn back on again, but I just thought I'd let you know try it out for yourself
- 04-10-2013, 08:48 AM #7
- 10-23-2014, 12:19 PM #8
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
- By nickriviera12 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2013, 05:36 AM
- By fragment137 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2013, 04:59 AM
- By OverkillSD in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:07 AM
- By VDubb22 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2010, 01:01 PM