Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree44Likes

Default Re: Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

OMG after weeks of tirelessly trying to get my phone to send and receive mms, from straight talk to various forums, THIS is the only thing that got my phone to work and INSTANTLY! I have the Huawei version of the LG access with an AT&T sim card and i didnt even have to reboot my phone. As soon as i updated the settings, all my mms went through....
    THANKS!!!

Default Re: Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

i have a samsung s4 active too, didnt work though

i was having a really hard time and i had a space in between a setting in the apn type closed the gap and presto it works

i have a samsung galaxy 4 , straight talk And i have tried every apn scenerio on the internet, nothing works for picture messaging

Same here, I haven't been able to get picture messaging to work for the life of me. I'm on a Galaxy S5 Active.
    I even edited the APN-Conf.xml file with the straight talk settings and that still didn't work.
    I installed GoSms a while back and they started working but then I flashed a New ROM on my phone and they don't work again, even with GoSms.
    I almost left straight talk and went to at&t Because of this issue. I really wish there was a way to get my mms and group messaging to work!
    Does anybody else have any tips?

I'm so lost. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T for Straight talk and I've put this #13123149810 in my SMS Settings under Message Center and it's not working! I can't send or receive text messages. I'm very discouraged

Quote Originally Posted by HC1Gunner View Post
    I can't seem to access my APN settings, they are all grayed out or locked. This all happen when I updated my phone from Ice-cream to Jellybean 4.1.2. Help!

I have two choices, ATT phone (phone), or ATT WAP (wap.cingular). No matter which one I chose, when I hit edit, everything is grayed out, and can't be changed? Near the bottom is a check-box, "Enable/disable APN, its checked, and says APN enabled.

Hello, I have the exact same problem with my daughters phone. When I got my Nexus 4 I just changed Sims and went online to tweak two areas then I was good. Her phone is ATT, but my Nexus came unlocked. She has ur problem she can get to the changes, but they are greyed out. Did u ever figure out how to fix ur problem? If so thanks in advance.

Thumbs up Re: Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

Just wanted to take the time to Thank You for posting your settings.I spent over 24 hours trying to get my ddata to work on a galaxy s4 that i ported to straight talk.Your settings made all of my pain go Away lol. Thanks Again!!

I have Samsung S3 mini and my wife has the S4 mini we both use this and have know issues. I use to have the HTC ispire 4g and it was similar but different in a few ways to get it working on that.

Notice apn type I originally just had default,supl,mms I added hipri,tfdata several months later and noticed a difference on speed test. But I'm way out in country lucky to have service here.

Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for  At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket-screenshot_2015-07-19-22-44-17.png

Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for  At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket-screenshot_2015-07-19-22-44-36.png

Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for  At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket-screenshot_2015-07-13-12-40-02.png

This worked for me!! Thank you so much!! I was trying to figure out why my moms straight talk phone had ATT at the top and I couldn't figure it out. She couldn't get data without wifi and/or use the internet. Here, all I had to do was change the APN settings and it worked! Thank you!!

Wow,
    After searching for the past three days, and three calls to straight tk, Thanks a million to Cassandra for the setting she posted. I have a galaxy s4 ATT, and it works perfectly. Terrific!!!!!!!

Thumbs up Re: Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

Thank you! Your instructions worked for my HTC Inspire. I didn't think that I'd ever be able to go online without using WiFi. Everyone having a problem going online without using WiFi needs to follow those steps. I can't thank you enough!

Thanks

My wifi wont work or Bluetooth. Can someone help

Quote Originally Posted by sg4userGirl View Post
    My wifi wont work or Bluetooth. Can someone help
    See response to your other thread: wifi or Bluetooth won't work on my Unlocked Samsung since I update to Lollipop 5.0.1. Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by cmt3610 View Post
    Your mms proxy should be 66.209.11.33 am using the skyrocket on straight talk as well

sent from my skyrocket
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789