Straight Talk APN Settings for Internet and MMS for At&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket

davevandewielle

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the Tmobile sim for straight talk and using the att skyrocket phone.. and my internet isnt working at all. Do u have an apn that will get it working?

benraines304

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
These settings worked great.

HTC Desire HD on Straight Talk with an ST AT&T SIM.

I have straight talk unlimited with an att s2 skyrocket and for some reason mms and data stopped working. I had fiddled with security settings....so probably my fault? Tried resetting to the way I originally had it. Didn't work.

The above settings worked immediately. Hopefully it stays working. Thank you lisaulmerbair

cliffwillbe

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so much for posting the settings. I have been trying to figure them out for days and nothing else worked . I did have to power the phone down to make it work but it other than that, I did everything just as you wrote it. Thanks again. Motorola Atrix HD AT&T phone

kevin Escobar

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
it doesnt save because i changed the MNC to 410 is this like normal or what i need help i cant send any picture messages and its bugging me please help

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine disappears when I try to change from 260 too...I've been doing research all day and have tried countless number of apn settings what kind of phone do you have? I have HTC One it was working just fine but now after I did a restore it's not...wish I hadn't restored!

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have an at&t HTC One unlocked I am on straight talk but I recently restored my phone and now I can't use net or send/receive mms, tried a bunch of different apns but none seem to work....HELP!! Lol

basurascell

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I got the internet working with this settings but no MMS

Data Working

APN: att.mvno
PROXY: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
PORT: 80

MMS Not Working

MMSC: http://mms-tf.net
MMS PROXY: mms3.tracfone.com
MMS PORT: 80

I also try others MMS settings but not luck.

After the change if internet its not working turn off take out battery for 1 min and turn on (yes I know but that's what straightalk tech make me do)
If anybody get MMS to work please post.

basurascell

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Got all working.

1- delete any APN you have create before and end up just with the ATT that can be deleted.
2- create NEW APN.

Name: Straight Talk
APN: att.mvno
Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
Port: 80
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33
MMS Port: 80

Do not change anything else and make sure Bearer its Unspecified.
Restart your phone and it should be working.