- 4 Posts
Skyrocket stuck in Loading mode when trying to connect to Kies after Jelly Bean update
I updated my Skyrocket to Jelly Bean and everything went well. I then saw that I could connect to Kies via Wifi so I a gave it a try. After a long loading time it worked. But now I can't connect at all. USB or wifi it says it's connected but just says loading. No files show up. I've waited for over an hour with no connection.
Anyone have an answer?
- By clico in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:15 PM
- By liana ramlee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 21Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
- By dave1812 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2013, 06:07 PM
- By saintforlife in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:16 AM
- By silverthornne in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:07 PM