- 1 Posts
Can't Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket S2 to Jelly Bean
For the past few months I have been trying to upgrade my phone to the most recent hardware (Jelly bean) but every time I do it freezes and says, "Unfortunately, wssyncmlnps has stopped." I don't know how fantastic Jelly bean is or if it is worth the upgrade but I do want to try it. Help, anyone? After everything is plugged in through the Samsung Kies the Samsung Kies screen disappears as if it was never there in the first place and then says "Unfortunately, wssyncmlnps has stopped." on the cellphone.
Last edited by gigglingidiot; 08-20-2013 at 03:27 PM.
- 08-27-2013, 12:52 AM #2
- 08-27-2013, 09:53 AM #3
- 696 Posts
- Nexus 4 (Stock/AT&T)
Re: Can't Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket S2 to Jelly Bean
You can always use ODIN 1.85 and install the ROM manually, note that this will wipe your phone and reset it to factory defaults.
You should have a copy of the ICS ROM and ODIN available no matter if you do it manually or with Kies, some users have experienced issues where the phone won't charge after upgrading, so you could need to revert back to ICS. This is rare, maybe 1 in 50 times, search for Battery Disconnected issue with the Skyrocket, you will see it does happen periodically but it is not common but you should be prepared.Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T GoPhone (Personal) / HTC Rezound on Verizon (Work)
Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- By craziieone in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:30 AM
- By hankhandsom in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:47 AM
- By Kasra Mx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:15 AM
- By Wallflowiee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:06 PM