- 47 Posts
Email Ringtone notification
Running Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
Under Settings-Sounds-Ringtone & Notifications, I have tones setup for Device ringtone, Device vibration, and Default notifications. Under email settings, Email notifications box is checked & a tone is setup to play when I receive an email.
Problem is I get emails but no tone plays. Before I went to JB, was on ICS & tones worked fine.
Anyone have a clue what setting I might be missing?
- 08-30-2013, 01:52 PM #2
- 47 Posts
Re: Email Ringtone notification
After all this garbage I won't be getting another phone from Samsung. My old BB 9700 & motorola Razr are better than this phone. If BB wasn't in such dire financial straights, I'd be going back to them in December when this contract is up. I never had a problem with ringtones, contacts, voice activated phone dialing, & email as I've had with android.
- By blueman2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
- By jkatabelo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:23 PM
- By phositadc in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:06 PM
- By Vance14 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:23 AM
- By -Dice- in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:45 AM