Stuck in Factory Mode

jaymes13

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been having a recurring problem that my phone will start glitching and not loading things. I turn the phone off, try to turn it back on and it goes straight to Factory Mode. I've looked at some of the other threads and tried their solutions and none of them have worked. I took my phone into the AT&T store and all they told me was that it shouldn't be doing that. No Duh genius thats why I'm here!
If there are any solutions you may know it would be much appreciated!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been having a recurring problem that my phone will start glitching and not loading things. I turn the phone off, try to turn it back on and it goes straight to Factory Mode. I've looked at some of the other threads and tried their solutions and none of them have worked. I took my phone into the AT&T store and all they told me was that it shouldn't be doing that. No Duh genius thats why I'm here!

Factory Mode as in Recovery?

Shelley Hill1

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
my skyrocket 2 keeps getting stuck or going into factory mode. I have no idea why this keeps happening or how to fix it. last time I got lucky
and got it to work again, but I have no idea how. please help me

Christopher Torre

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I experienced this problem when pulling out a low battery and replacing with a charged battery.

The solutions posted didn't work for me.

Here's how I resolved the issue:

1) Pull out the charged battery
2) installed the dead battery & tried to power on phone (battery icon appeared with no green inside it) then phone shut down.
3) plugged phone into a A/C wall charger with the dead battery still in the phone.
4) powered on phone.
5) Phone powered on nornally. :D

ClintonHardy

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
For future references, ur phone was in boot mode by pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN + MENU + POWER buttons for about 3 seconds, and by doing the same sequence u can then turn it off.

Fernando Nadhun

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
You can try reflashing your stock ROM. Go to Samsung updates .com. Look for your exact model number.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
1.You have to root your device
2.you can use king root [got Google and type king root and install]
3.go to Google and type root explorer and install it
4.go to efs >factory app>factory mode>text editor> change OFF to ON and restart your device

Thomas Helton

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site

I had the same problem. I restarted my phone. Hold the power button for 14-20 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Coonett

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
@ClintonHardy is very RIGHT bcos I tried the below suggestion made by him and it worked like a MAGIC.

For future references, ur phone was in boot mode by pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN + MENU + POWER buttons for about 3 seconds, and by doing the same sequence u can then turn it off.

SOLUTION

JUST PRESS THE POWER BUTTON ONCE THE PHONE IS ONE RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON AND PRESS AND HOLD DOWN BUTTON TILL THE PHONE STARTS BOOTING.

CONCLUSION: From the first complaint, it happened that the phone got stuck in FACTORY MODE bcos while switching ON the phone the user mistakingly hold DOWN BUTTON which caused the phone to stuck on FACTORY MODE, hence you have to try the above SOLUTION to restore the phone to its normal STATE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc