Stuck in Factory Mode
I've been having a recurring problem that my phone will start glitching and not loading things. I turn the phone off, try to turn it back on and it goes straight to Factory Mode. I've looked at some of the other threads and tried their solutions and none of them have worked. I took my phone into the AT&T store and all they told me was that it shouldn't be doing that. No Duh genius thats why I'm here!
If there are any solutions you may know it would be much appreciated!
- 10-15-2013, 01:30 AM #2
- 10-15-2013, 10:11 AM #4
- 10-15-2013, 02:06 PM #6
- 10-15-2013, 10:39 PM #8
- 10-22-2013, 08:58 AM #9
- 08-01-2014, 01:32 PM #10
- 09-28-2014, 06:43 PM #11
Re: Stuck in Factory Mode
I experienced this problem when pulling out a low battery and replacing with a charged battery.
The solutions posted didn't work for me.
Here's how I resolved the issue:
1) Pull out the charged battery
2) installed the dead battery & tried to power on phone (battery icon appeared with no green inside it) then phone shut down.
3) plugged phone into a A/C wall charger with the dead battery still in the phone.
4) powered on phone.
5) Phone powered on nornally.
- By snc0921 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2013, 08:28 PM
- By omairangel in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:49 AM
- By neil154 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2013, 09:21 AM
- By capcom303 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:03 PM
- By D Dubb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:31 PM