Music Player

Taylor Lyon

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I burn CDs to my laptop I go through and edit the song titles so that the track list is not in front of it. This way, whenever the songs get transferred to my phone, they show up in alphabetical order rather than by track list. Obviously I would have numerous number ones, twos, etc, so it just makes it a lot easier for me to find a song. Also, the songs have their respective artists attached to them whenever they transfer. It's all fine and dandy, I won't have ANY songs with 01 (or any other track list numbering in front of it), and the artist will show up under the song title (as it should).

Well, there are periods whenever my phone will accept the information transferred and it will be like that on my phone but then randomly it completely disregards it. So before, when a song would show up by it's title, I get a bunch of 01, 02, 03, etc at the beginning of my song list and I have no idea why it does that. And before, where songs show up under their artist, they no longer do. It's as if I transferred them over with their appropriate information and then my phone only accepts it for a certain amount of time before it changes it.

I don't know why it does it or why it causes it. All I know is that it is irritating when my phone is capable of keeping it like that and then it will change it at random points. What I am used to seeing and being there suddenly disappears and gets slapped under the # for songs and under "Unknown Artist" even though the phone HAD the artist and the simple song title. I don't know if an APP I have causes it or if there are just too many songs on my phone.

I also don't even know if I'm the only one with this issue or if others have experienced it.

Also, side note, my phone isn't compatible for things (like the Vine app for some reason or even the Google Keyboard). I was trying for the longest time to get those on my phone but it won't allow it. So I don't know if my phone is seriously old to the point where it just won't do what it should or I'm not using it properly.

If anyone can understand my gibberish then thank you, I appreciate it! If anyone needs further details in regards to my original question (the music player) then I will be more than glad to post more. I just want my music to be organized!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel