Have a question.
On all my other phones, when the headset was in use the speaker on the phone was automatically cut off. Everything was heard thru the ear piece.
On the galaxy S II when I use the earpiece, I still hear everything thru both the earpiece and the phone speaker.
Is there a setting on the phone that cuts out the phone speaker when the ear piece is in use?
- 12-28-2013, 09:47 PM #2
One basic thing to check would be if the headphone plug is pushed in completely--you should feel or hear a click. If it's in only partway, you might get sound from both the speakers and the headphone.
Also, have you tried rebooting?
- 12-29-2013, 12:32 PM #4
- By Salvador Bento in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 01:03 PM
- By str8bucs in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 05:14 AM
- By mainmellowdello in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:16 PM
- By martin scaife in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:19 PM
- By ToLopatka in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2013, 06:27 PM