Phone keeps turning off and on..
For a couple of weeks now, randomly and 4-5 times a day, my phone will start to shut itself off. Screen goes dark, phone begins to vibrate over and over every few seconds. I can hold down the power button for about 10 seconds or so and sometimes the phone will reboot. Sometimes this doesn't work and I have to keep doing that process every minute or so. Eventually it will reboot and be fine for a little while, never more than 3 or 4 hours though.
No idea what could be causing this, I've run Lookout scan with no problems. Any suggestions?
Build Number JZ054K.I727UCMC1
- 01-02-2014, 06:13 PM #2
- 01-03-2014, 03:55 AM #4
Re: Phone keeps turning off and on..
Try taking the battery out. Put on a flat table and flick a corner. If the battery spins easily, it's swollen and should be replaced.
Otherwise, it could be either hardware or software related. After checking the battery, try uninstalling apps from most recent to less recent and see if the phone is better. If so, reinstall apps slowly, one or two per day, to see which one may be causing the lockups and freezes.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- 02-03-2014, 05:31 PM #5
- 02-05-2014, 03:31 PM #7
- By FrancoGabriel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:28 AM
- By geesting10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:19 PM
- By livingfivebyfive in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:38 PM
- By craigt64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:29 AM
- By Michelle Lentz in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:05 PM