- 2 Posts
Mic problem after USB board change
My USB connector was shot and not making good contact, so I ordered a replacement and changed out the board. This board also has the bottom mic on it. since the change, the only time people can hear me is if I hold my mouth really close to the mic hole, yell, or switch to speaker, headset, or bluetooth. I have disabled noise cancellation. I've taken it apart again and check to make sure the rubber grommet thing on the mic is lined up correctly, and it appears to be. Any ideas?
- By Jeffery Lutge in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:48 AM
- By peejay1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:48 AM
- By dsl4life in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:53 PM
- By Livorno99 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:19 AM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:03 AM