Wireless keyboard used with Samsung Galaxy S2

jorgesant

May 8, 2012
Visit site
My name is Jorge J Santiago and I just retired from a well known pharmaceutical company. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII which I enjoy using it, but I need a wireless keyboard compatible with this telephone so I can speed up my messeges reply.

Thanks,

Jorge J Santiago

Last edited by a moderator:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
My name is Jorge J Santiago and I just retired from a well known pharmaceutical company. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII which I enjoy using it, but I need a wireless keyboard compatible with this telephone so I can speed up my messeges reply.

Thanks,

Jorge J Santiago

Jorge I deleted your personal info. Someone will respond here. You never know what people will do with your email and phone number for fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I use 2 wireless bluetooth keyboards with the GS2 depending on where I am.
- Logitech Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0. - This works even though my GS2 is running 2.3.5. Some of the keys don't work as expected (i.e. The home key doesn't bring you to the home screen) but it works well for typing.
- Logitech Keyboard Case by Zagg - I got this for my Galaxy Tab 10.1 but it also works for my GS2. It's a great case/screen protector for the tablet.

I would recommend searching eBay for these if you want them. Finding a retailer that carries them was not easy. I got the Keyboard Case on eBay for $65 all in. Retail was $99.99 +tax.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

matttye88

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I own an iPad and the Apple wireless keyboard works with the SGS2 also. None of the function keys do anything, but arrow keys, tab, return and all of the letters/numbers work fine. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante