Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HDMI adapter

Hi guys I was wondering where would one go in order to purchase the micro usb to hdmi adapter for the GS2? I don't see it being sold anywhere as an accessory.

Default Re: HDMI adapter

Quote Originally Posted by remii View Post
    Hi guys I was wondering where would one go in order to purchase the micro usb to hdmi adapter for the GS2? I don't see it being sold anywhere as an accessory.
    I too had been looking for this because I'm stocking up on the accessories that can be used (extra hdmi cord from Monoprice, USB OTG cable and Bluetooth mouse) , you know, so I can torture myself a little more while waiting for the phone to come out lol. It is an official Samsung product but as of now it's only a preorder item on various websites with an average of 40 u.s. dollars without shipping. So far the only reason why people have this is because it came packaged with the Infuse. I'm sure eBay would work if you want this now but with any bit of luck Samsung will ship it with the S2. I highly doubt it though because the S2 is flagship so with an intermediate device like the Infuse, shipping with an accessory or two and dropping the price would make some look at the Infuse as a bargain. I'd wait it out and see if it comes with and if not buy in store or order from your choice site including but not limited to Samsung official site.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3/1.4.3/4.1.2

The only place I've been able to find the accessories listed and accessible from the US is Clove:

Samsung Galaxy S 2 Official Accessories Clove Technology’s Blog

I'm thinking about buying some of them from there.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3/1.4.3/4.1.2

Ah, thanks for the additional links. Looks like Expansys is the best price if you're fine with the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Caf View Post
    Ah, thanks for the additional links. Looks like Expansys is the best price if you're fine with the wait.
    No prob. I was thinking the same thing too as far as a legit site, cause I heard a lot of people ordered their S2's off Expansys as well. I guess I'm just kinda overcautious whenever ordering online.

I just noticed also at the bottom of the page under the "please also consider" section the Expansys brand is only 16.99! Hmmm
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Oh sweet thanks guys! I wonder if that expansys one would work. I was starting to think only samsung would be making them ><