Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    601 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM:Rooted

Default S3 Sept? Really? Really?

Sept. release. Quad core. 4.5" display (until AT&T gets hold of it). Set to compete with release of iPhone 5? I just can't keep up with this stuff... Is the S3 (S2+) for real?
    Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die. Save a life.
    LA County Adoption List Humane Society ASPCA

Global Posts
    1,381 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/CM

Default Re: S3 Sept? Really? Really?

Not likely. It will most likely be released next year and compete with the iPhone 6.

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

I'll keep my S2 if a GS3 is released, b/c if I make a move I'll go bankrupt LOL I already shed $750+ for the GS2 when it first came out and barely just paid the credit card off last week. If I shed another $750+ for the GS3, that's almost $1,600 in less than a year on smartphone equipment, definitely not justified.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    my Nexus 5 32GB
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    601 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM:Rooted

Okay. I read a few articles about a Sept release for the S2+ with the S3 coming out next year. Is there such a thing as an. S2+?
    Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die. Save a life.
    LA County Adoption List Humane Society ASPCA

gs3 is early next year i think for europe etc. US will probably be september (next year) again

ROM
    VillainROM+Ninphetamine

Quote Originally Posted by tunie View Post
    Sept. release. Quad core. 4.5" display (until AT&T gets hold of it). Set to compete with release of iPhone 5? I just can't keep up with this stuff... Is the S3 (S2+) for real?
    eh... the GS2 was supposed to be the same thing last year to be released like last Oct...

Quote Originally Posted by tunie View Post
    Okay. I read a few articles about a Sept release for the S2+ with the S3 coming out next year. Is there such a thing as an. S2+?
    LOL, if there is I haven't heard of it.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by the one and only M View Post
    Not likely. It will most likely be released next year and compete with the iPhone 6.
    I just hope when the GS3 does come out Apple doesn't tie it up in court again with a rediculous lawsuit like they did with the GS2.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G using Tapatalk.

The Epic 4G Touch and T-Mobile Hercules are different phones than the Galaxy S II coming to AT&T. The Samsung CEO said that the S3 would come 6 months after the S2. This is six months.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓