1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM:Rooted

Default Costco Wireless S2 Arrival

Well, it's far from an exact date but, for me, it's good news just the same. Costco wireless emailed me when I asked about when they were going to get the S2.

"Thank you for contacting Costco.com regarding your Wireless Advocates order. The Samsung Galaxy S2 is not currently on our Website. While we do not currently have Samsung Galaxy S2 available on our website, we do offer a number of products that will meet your needs. We do expect to have it at the end of the month."
    Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die. Save a life.
    LA County Adoption List Humane Society ASPCA
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Costco Wireless S2 Arrival

Wow that's pretty kool that you got a reply back and with an answer nonetheless. It seems in most cases it's just a politically stated, balanced, non-informing answer that companies send back. Good news for you then Tunie. So does this mean you'll be able to exchange if they bring it in this month? Or are you still on the edge of your seat about that 1-day-over-the-return period thing you were talking about ?
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    ROM

I have 90 days to swap my phone out for any other phone. 30 days to revert back to my old month to month contract. I kept the Infuse because the more I use it, the more I love it. I love the screen size, it's only the intermittent pixelation when web browsing that irritates me a little. Anyway, I have 60 days now in which to swap out my Infuse so, I'm hoping Costco -will- get the S2 so I can at least play with it. I also want to look at the Nexus Prime, which may hit around the same time. Right now, dual core doesn't mean a whole lot to me because the Infuse is so incredibly fast, so it's more how bug free the phones are, along with the screen size. I just can't see myself downsizing to a smaller phone, dual core or not. I'd would like to see what ICS looks like though. My main concern is being stuck with a new phone and an antiquated OS. I still can't -officially- upgrade my phone to 2.3. That bothers me.
    Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die. Save a life.
    LA County Adoption List Humane Society ASPCA

This is good to know. I picked up an Infuse from Costco for $70 since no one in my area had the S2 (either out already or not getting them). If Costco gets one in the next month or so, I may consider trading up. We'll see as I really like the Infuse so far.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    ROM

That's where I am. I did play with the S2 yesterday and it felt just like I was using a smaller Infuse. I know it's supposed to be faster, but I didn't notice enough of a difference to warrant giving up my Infuse. I especially like the larger screen on the Infuse. It makes gps navigation in the car very easy to see. So, as of now, I'm hoping the Nexus Prime comes out before my month is up. If it comes out afterward and it's a big improvement over the Infuse, I'll drop the Infuse on ebay:-)