Problems with Google+ instant upload?

A____e

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

sorry for grabbing this old topic, but I have exactly the same problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 in 2.3.3 and I'm not able to upload my picture from my 3G connection. I don't want to upload video because it's to big, and I set the option to upload only the picture with my 3G connection, but it say that it stop the transfer because I don't have any wifi connexion...

Have you solved your problem ?
How can we report this bug ? I really want to used this option.

Thank you,

A____e.

Edit : I forgot to say, I'm not with AT&T, but with SFR in France. But it doesn't matter, the problem come from the software google+.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone else having problems with Google+ Instant Upload?

Hello,

sorry for grabbing this old topic, but I have exactly the same problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 in 2.3.3 and I'm not able to upload my picture from my 3G connection. I don't want to upload video because it's to big, and I set the option to upload only the picture with my 3G connection, but it say that it stop the transfer because I don't have any wifi connexion...

Have you solved your problem ?
How can we report this bug ? I really want to used this option.

Thank you,

A____e.

Edit : I forgot to say, I'm not with AT&T, but with SFR in France. But it doesn't matter, the problem come from the software google+.

I have no problems at all with instant upload.

It's hard to say if it's the app for sure. Different networks operate differently, and treat data differently. It can have a huge impact on your quality of service. I haven't explored it, but maybe the app or G+ itself requires wifi for file sizes over a certain size.

A____e

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I just try to take the most lightly picture (64 KB) but the picture isn't uploaded until i switch on the wifi. I get the message that it wait for the wifi connexion even if i set to upload with the 3G.
So i don't know what to do.

Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey