1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Using Google Voice for Samsung Voice Commands

I'm trying to figure out how to use Google Voice to send text messages through the Samsung Voice Talk. It reverts always to my stock SMS app.

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts

Lightbulb Re: Using Google Voice for Samsung Voice Commands

Quote Originally Posted by mfratella View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to use Google Voice to send text messages through the Samsung Voice Talk. It reverts always to my stock SMS app.
    I too have noticed some isuue with Voice commands. I have the ATT rep checking with Samsung.
    There is voice command and there is voice talk and then Voice search and yet Google.
    Voice comand is a Vlingo poduct and so is Voice talk. The yare part of the Samsung phone. I like Voice comand it does it all will not work with Bluetooth (blueant) but the Voice talk does. I don't understand the reason for both. Voice Talk doesn't have all the features that Voice comands has. I don't understand why not just Voice command for all and to work with Bluetooth.
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM:Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by mfratella View Post
    I'd like to know about this too and if it matters if the phone is unlocked or tied to a carrier.