Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default App for my printer

I am looking to buy a wifi printer for my 10 year old. We will hook it up with her netbook but i want to print via my galaxy s2... Whats the best app....the printer i am looking at is the epson sx235w as it looks a good budget printer as its only for my daughter
    Ta, Dave

sent from Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Hi Elvis, I bought one licence Printershare for both my Samsung Galaxy Sll and Xoom and I am very satisfied with it. I received quit a lot of updates. You could give it try before buying it.

Regards, Theo with Xoomed Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Cheers Theo, I'll give it a look

sent from Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Default Re: App for my printer

If you use PrinterShare, you will have to BUY a product key. If you dont want to buy it and save some money, go to 4shared.com and search PrinterShare premium.apk its FREE!

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.0.3/1.4.3/4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_13 View Post
    If you use PrinterShare, you will have to BUY a product key. If you dont want to buy it and save some money, go to 4shared.com and search PrinterShare premium.apk its FREE!
    And rip off the developers and provide no incentive for them to continue to update their software.

If you can reasonably afford to pay for software, pay for it. If you can't, how did you buy an expensive smartphone and dataplan anyway?

Here is an Epson iPrint app in the market. I am not sure how it stacks up against the other apps listed but it is free and should sync up with your printer perfectly.

https://market.android.com/details?i...29uLnByaW50Il0.

Thanks for the link there mate,was looking to print from my tab and sg

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk